- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 0191 2816131
- Year of first qualification 1994
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4265007
- Fax 0191 2811379
Mr Torres graduated as a medical doctor from The University of the Witwatersrand Medical School, Johannesburg in 1994. He completed his Higher Surgical Training in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery in the Northern Deanery, Newcastle upon Tyne. He undertook an Advanced Surgical Training Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery at The Wirral University Teaching Hospitals. Mr Torres has been a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon since August 2010.
- Bi Weekly Monday from 17:30
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Freeman Hospital
- Associate Clinical Lecturer, Newcastle University
Adult and Adolescent Foot and Ankle Surgery
Mr Torres is the current Chairman of the North Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (NOFAS) and is actively involved in clinical research. He plays an active role in junior doctor education and training orthopaedic surgeons. He represents his NHS Trust on the Orthopaedic Specialist Training Committee.
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- North Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (NOFAS) - Chairman
Mr Paulo Torres does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Paulo Torres does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Paulo Torres does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.