Mr Nick Hayes
MB, BS, FRCS
GMC number: 2810632
Practicing since: 1983
General Surgery, Gastroenterology
- Thursday 18:00 - 19:00
Or call us on
- 18 years as Consultant Surgeon in Newcastle.
- Core member of UK’s largest OG unit.
- Council member of AUGIS since 2004
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nick Hayes at Nuffield Health
- Blood test
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatogram (or ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Hernia repair
- Excision of skin lesion
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Liver function tests
Locations Mr Nick Hayes works with
- British Medical Association
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons
- Association of Surgeons of GB & Ireland
- North of England Surgical Society
Other posts held
- Consultant surgeon, Oesophago Gastric Unit, Royal Victoria Infirmary
Insurers Mr Nick Hayes works with
Mr Nick Hayes works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
Mr Nick Hayes does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nick Hayes does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nick Hayes does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.