Mr Mohammad Bader is a Consultant Paediatric Urologist at The Manor Hospital, Oxford. He has been a Consultant at the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust since 2018. He is a member of the British Association of Paediatric Urologist, British Association of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons and European Association of Paediatric Urologists (ESPU).
Mr Bader specialises in general and complex urology. He is experienced in open, endoscopic and laparoscopic paediatric urological procedures.
General paediatric urology- Inguinal hernia, hydroceles, undescended testis, Circumcision – medical (phimosis, BXO), religious Circumcision
Penile surgery- Hypospadias, Penile chordee, Buried penis, Megaprepuce
Reconstructive surgery- Bladder reconstructions, vaginoplasties
Kidney operations- (Laparoscopic/Open) Nephrectomy, Pyeloplasty
Endoscopic surgery- Diagnostic – Haematuria, Vesicoureteric junction obstruction, VUR
One Stop Clinic- He provides one stop clinic for Day and/or night wetting.
Prenatal counselling- for all urology conditions
He is in charge of Invasive urodynamics in Oxford Children’s Hospital.
General paediatric urology/surgery
- Inguinal hernia operation
- Undescended testis - open/laparoscopic orchidopexy
- Umbilical hernia
- Circumcision – medical (phimosis, BXO), cultural and religious
- Hypospadias repair (simple and complex Hypospadias)
- Urethral fistula repairs
- Penile chordae correction
- Buried penis correction
- Megaprepuce correction
- Bladder reconstructions
- Bladder neck repair
- Surgery for disorders of sexual differentation
- Diagnostic - Haematuria
- Vesicoureteric junction obstruction
- Vesicoureteric reflux
- Posterior urethral valves
- Intravesical botox
- Day and/or night
- Non invasive urodynamics (uroflow)
- Invasive urodynamic
Prenatal counselling for urology conditions
He manages complex bladder dysfunction.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mohammad Bader at Nuffield Health
- Laparoscopic incisional hernia
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Hernia repair
- Reflux surgery
Mr Bader has presented approx.40 various projects at national and international paediatric surgery meeting (BAPS,BAPES, ESPU, BAPU, WOFAPS).
He has published a book on paediatric teratomas and published 25 scientific papers on various topics.
Researchgate score: 16.78
- Medical defence union (MDU)
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons, England
- Fellow of European Board of Paediatric Surgery
- Fellow of European Board of Paediatric Urology
Other post held
- Consultant Paediatric Urologist and Paediatric Surgeon at Oxford University Hospitals
Insurers Mr Mohammad Bader works with
Mr Mohammad Bader works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- The Exeter Friendly
Mr Mohammad Bader does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mohammad Bader does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mohammad Bader does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.