Since qualifying from Robert Gordon University in 1995 I have practiced in the NHS in many clinical settings and specialities. I left the NHS after 26 years to pursue Dietetics in alternative settings.
Out-with my practice at The Holly Hospital I work for Oviva providing remote Dietetic care for those with nutritional needs. I am King’s College London low FODMAP diet trained but enjoy all aspects of Dietetic care.
My focus is to ensure patients have access to practical advice and resources to help support their nutritional needs.
- Low FODMAP diet for IBS/Constipation/Diarrhoea/Coeliac Disease/Diverticular
- Disease/IBD/Lactose intolerance
- Oncology: Malnutrition/Neutropaenia
- Weight Management: excluding bariatric patients
- Diabetes: Type 2 (excluding type 1)
- Dysphagia: Texture modification diet
Treatments and tests offered by Miss Julie Walker at Nuffield Health
- Weight Management in Diabetes
- HCPC: DT06247
- British Dietetic Association: 5423