Dr McFadden is a Consultant Dermatologist with special interest in allergies, moles, inflammatory skin disease and contact dermatitis.
He is an internationally recognised expert and has been an invited guest speaker for the World Asian and European Dermatology Congresses.
He has published over 150 papers on Clinical Dermatology.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr John McFadden at Nuffield Health
- Skin pigmentation
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Association Of Dermatologists
- UK Representative International Contact Dermatitis Research Group (ICDRG)
- UK Representative European Environmental and Contact Dermatitis Research Group (EECDRG)
- Honorary Fellow of Asian Academy of Dermatovenereology
Other post held
- Consultant Dermatologist, St John's Institute of Dermatology
- Consultant Dermatologist, Tonbridge Hospital