Dr Ian Pedley
BSc (Hons), MB ChB, MRCP (UK), FRCR
GMC number: 3486636
Practicing since: 1990
- Weekly Wednesday 17:30 - 20:00
Or call us on
Dr Pedley has significant experience in both chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments for gastroitestinal and urological cancers. He is actively involved in the development of new radiotherapy techniques.
Walking, avid rugby and soccer fan.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ian Pedley at Nuffield Health
Locations Dr Ian Pedley works with
Research papers are predominantly around the management and diagnosis of prostrate cancer.
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Member of Royal College of Physicians
- Northern Cancer Network Colorectal Cancer Group
- Northern Cancer Network Urological Cancer Group
Other posts held
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Northern Centre for Cancer Care, Freeman Hospital
Dr Ian Pedley does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ian Pedley does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ian Pedley does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.