Supplemental Terms and Conditions for 20% Discount on Mental Health Support Services for Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Centre consumer members
These Supplemental Terms and Conditions apply only to Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Centre gym member.
These Supplemental Terms and Conditions are supplemental to, and should be read in conjunction with Nuffield Health's Mental Health Support Services Terms and Conditions
These Supplemental Terms and Conditions are intended to supersede and prevail over the Nuffield Health Mental Health Support Services Terms and Conditions to the extent of any inconsistency or conflict.
- As an eligible Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing gym member, you are entitled to a 20% discount off our standard list prices (as may be amended by us from time to time) for our mental health support services
- To take advantage of the discount, book an appointment by calling Nuffield Health’s customer service line on 03331 234106 and mention, at the time of booking, that you are a Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing consumer member and would like to redeem the 20% discount. You must state at the time of booking that you are a Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing consumer member and that you wish to claim the discount, otherwise you will not be entitled to receive the discount. We regret that we are unable to apply the discount retrospectively
- We will verify your eligibility to receive the discount at the time of booking
- If you cancel your Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing gym membership for any reason, you will no longer be entitled to receive the discount on any future bookings for treatment, but we will honour the discount in relation to any existing bookings you have already made up to 3 months after your cancellation date
- Your right to cancel is set out here
- Where your contract is a distance contract, for example where you have made a booking by telephone, your statutory cancellation rights apply. However, your statutory cancellation rights will be lost once you have received any mental health support services, for example once you have attended an appointment and/or received treatment. To exercise your right of cancellation, please contact the booking line in advance of your appointment. The booking line is available during working hours 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Dedicated booking line contact number: 03331 234106