Treatment Prices at Woking
Discover the prices for treatments at our Woking Hospital.
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Woking Hospital. Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the price. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If the treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
Prices at the Woking Hospital
Treatment prices at Woking Hospital
- Back Pain - Dorsal Root Block £2,150
- Carpal Tunnel Release - One Wrist £1,785
- Cataract Surgery - One Eye £2,175
- Ear Pinning - Both Ears £2,965
- Epidural Injection £1,425
- Eye Lift - Full £5,240
- Gallbladder Surgery - Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy £5,975
- Hernia Repair - Groin Inguinal - Open Surgery £2,665
- Hip Replacement £11,945
- Hysterectomy - Abdominal £6,735
- Knee Replacement £11,775
- Repair of Prolapsed Vagina £5,585
- Shoulder Decompression - Key Hole Surgery £4,775
- Spinal Injection - Up to 3 Joints £2,245
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Sclerotherapy - One Leg £950
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - One Leg £2,495
- Varicose Vein Treatment - VNUS - One Leg £3,225
- Vasectomy Reversal £3,295
- Vulva Lesion Excision £2,265
Test and Scan prices at Woking Hospital
- Bladder Examination - Cystoscopy £1,100
- Bowel Examination - Colonoscopy £2,185
- Hysteroscopy £2,365
- Stomach Examination - Gastroscopy, also known as Endoscopy £1,525
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The price displayed for your initial consultation is a guideline only as Consultant fees vary according to their own individual fee schedules. Once your consultant has made a recommendation for the procedure you require, the price for pre-assessment, main treatment and post-discharge care is guaranteed and inclusive of all costs.
Fill in the form below and we'll contact you.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.