Treatment Prices at Woking
Discover the prices for treatments at our Woking Hospital.
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Woking Hospital. Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the price. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If the treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
Prices at the Woking Hospital
Treatment prices at Woking Hospital
- Back Pain - Dorsal Root Block £2,150
- Breast Enlargement - Round £5,055
- Breast Lift £6,075
- Breast Reduction £7,725
- Carpal Tunnel Release - One Wrist £2,245
- Cataract Surgery - One Eye (Standard Lens) £2,550
- Ear Pinning - Both Ears £2,965
- Epidural Injection £1,425
- Eye Lift - Full £5,240
- Face Lift - Maxi £7,995
- Gallbladder Surgery - Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy £5,975
- Hernia Repair - Groin Inguinal - Open Surgery £2,665
- Hip Replacement £10,900
- Hysterectomy - Abdominal £6,735
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery £3,915
- Knee Replacement £11,900
- Liposuction - Complex £4,120
- Liposuction - Medium £2,620
- Repair of Prolapsed Vagina £5,585
- Shoulder Decompression - Key Hole Surgery £4,775
- Slipped Disc Removal - Lower Back £7,230
- Spinal Injection - Up to 3 Joints £2,245
- Tummy Tuck - Abdominoplasty with Liposuction £6,415
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Sclerotherapy - One Leg £950
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - One Leg £2,495
- Varicose Vein Treatment - VNUS - Both Legs £4,225
- Varicose Vein Treatment - VNUS - One Leg £3,225
- Vasectomy Reversal £3,295
- Vulva Lesion Excision £2,265
Test and Scan prices at Woking Hospital
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The guide price
stated above is an approximation of the cost of treatment only. The final price
may vary according to Consultant fees, prosthesis or drugs used and any
pre-existing medical conditions which may alter your care pathway.
You will be given a fixed all-inclusive price for treatment following
your initial consultation with a Consultant.
Fill in the form below and we'll contact you.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.