Mr Rohit Jain is a fellowship-trained specialist in primary and revision hip & knee replacement surgery. He also has an interest in young adult hip pathology, trauma and enhanced recovery surgery and rehabilitation.
He has accomplished his specialist hip & knee arthroplasty training at the Orthopaedic and Arthritic Institute at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada, one of North America's leading hospitals for musculoskeletal care, education and research. He has been awarded a Fellowship accolade from the University of Toronto. This has been complemented by Sir John Charnley Arthroplasty fellowship at the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital - a centre of Orthopaedic excellence in UK. His specialist experience includes National BOA Transitional Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellowship and the Academic Exchange Program at world renowned EndoKlinik in Germany.
He has been awarded Clinical Excellence Award by the NHS Trust in 2019 for his genuine efforts in improving patient care and supporting teaching and training of young surgeons. He has also been awarded the Certificate of Excellence award in 2019 by ‘I Want Great Care’ organisation for being recognised consistently by his patients for the outstanding care
The guiding principle of Mr Jain's clinical & surgical practice is: 'Do listen to your patients and always have them at the centre of your thinking, that's what makes the big difference.'
- Orthobiologics including N-Stride and Platelet Rich Plasma treatment of Orthopaedic injuries, Sport Injuries and Arthritis
- Complex Primary Hip Replacement Surgery, Hip Revision Surgery
- Primary Knee Replacement Surgery, Custom made Total Knee Replacement Surgery, Robotic Hip & Knee Joint Replacement surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy Surgery
- Hip & Knee Injection Treatment
I am a keen sports person and have won prizes at University level in arm wrestling and weightlifting. I enjoy playing cricket and football. My prime sources of energy are swimming, crossfit training, yoga and transcendental meditation.
I have travelled widely in Canada, India and Europe and some day would love to go on an African Safari to explore the wildlife. My favourite place is the Niagara Falls. I share a keen interest in arts and have won prizes in dramatics at both school and college levels. My favourite pastime is going on a family bike ride with my wife and two young children.
Mr Jain is actively involved in teaching and training medical students and is the clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors. He is an Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Mr Jain is a trainer on FRCS Exam Revision courses and is on the panel of reviewers for the prestigious Bone and Joint Journal.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Rohit Jain at Nuffield Health
- Knee arthroscopy
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Hip replacement
- Trauma Surgery
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Hip Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, Canada
- British Indian Orthopaedic Society (BIOS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons
Other posts held
- Mr Rohit Jain has been the Trauma Director for the NHS Trust and the Clinical Director of Orthopaedics
- Consultant Orthopaedic Hip, Knee & Trauma Surgeon at Medway Maritime Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, an Associate Teaching Hospital of The University of London.
Insurers Mr Rohit Jain works with
Mr Rohit Jain works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Rohit Jain does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Rohit Jain does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Rohit Jain does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.