CBT services at Nuffield Health
We’re proud to offer dedicated CBT clinics, giving you rapid access to treatment that’s proven to work.
CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) is a form of talking therapy used to treat a range of problems. It’s been clinically proven to work, using evidence-based practice. It’s a common treatment for anxiety and depression but is also used to treat:
Why choose Nuffield Health for CBT?
- No waiting lists - We're committed to giving you fast access to treatments that can help you get back on track
- Tailored treatment - Our CBT services ensure that you receive bespoke treatment that’s right for you
- Highly experienced therapists - Our BACP/BABCP accredited therapists deal with over 4000 referrals a year
- High success rates - 87% of Nuffield Health CBT patients starting treatment with moderate to severe symptoms of anxiety and depression show significant improvements as a result of treatment.
How soon can I talk to a therapist?
- Within 48 hours of your initial enquiry, you'll have a triage appointment by phone
- This phone call is an initial assessment that will help us understand why you’re looking for support. If we think you’d benefit from seeing a therapist face-to-face, we can then discuss the next steps
- Patients can then book their first CBT session at one of our clinics within 5 days
- Each session will last 50 minutes and there is no fixed number of sessions. Most patients receive 8-12 sessions.
“All the team were excellent in their dealings with me - kind, helpful and understanding. My therapist, Brian - superb! He made a difficult time for me a lot easier to cope with. Thank you to all for your invaluable help and advice” - David, Surrey, 2013
“Some two years ago I came to see you regarding CBT counselling. I wanted to take a moment and let you know just how it has changed and improved my life” - Tara, Essex, 2013
Paying for your treatment
You can pay for your treatment yourself. Or, if you have health insurance that covers CBT, we work with most major insurers.