Mrs Grammatiki Mitsala is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon, highly trained in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers. She is one of the few plastic surgeons in the region offering specialised pigmented lesion and skin cancer clinics, combining both Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
Over the last seven years, Grammatiki has completed fellowships in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Cancer, as well as diplomas in Dermatology, Dermoscopy and preventative Dermato-Oncology, working as a specialist in skin cancers and melanoma for the last four years. She holds the Academic Experts in Dermoscopy and Preventive Dermato-Oncology title (Graz University). Originally from Greece, her career has taken her to Australia, Austria and Naples, working with world-renowned experts such as Guiseppe Argenziano, to cement her place as a renowned skin cancer expert.
Grammatiki specialises in Skin Cancer and Melanoma, offering skin cancer checks, mole mapping, sentinel lymph node biopsies and lymph node dissections. She has a particular interest in blepharoplasty, as well as Asian/oriental blepharoplasty and double eyelid surgery. She is also actively involved in teaching, as well as promoting Dermoscopy across the discipline.
Skin Cancer, Melanoma, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery.
Cycling, running, and contemporary dancing.
Treatments and tests offered by Mrs Grammatiki Mitsala at Nuffield Health
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Body contouring
- Breast enlargement surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Brow lift
- Dermal fillers
- Dermatological surgery
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Eye lift
- Eyelid cyst removal
- Facial resurfacing
- Facial surgery
- Fat grafting
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Head and neck oncology
- Head and neck surgery
- Liposuction treatment
- Mole removal
- Non-surgical body contouring and skin tightening
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Post bariatric surgery (or body contouring)
- Skin assessment clinic
- Skin cancer surgery
- Skin grafts for leg ulcers
- Skin pigmentation
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin surgery
- Thigh lift
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) surgery
- Academic experts in Dermascopy and Preventive Dermato-Oncology
- Melmart Melanoma Study Trial (co-investigator)
- Electrochemotherapy in the treatment of metastatic malignant melanoma, in agiosarcomas and as an alternative treatments for BCCs (co-investigator in collaboration with INSPECT group)
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BARPAS)
- European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS)
- Hellenic Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (HESPRAS)
- International Dermoscopy Society
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Bristol Royal Infirmary (BRI)( Dermatology)
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Wye Valley NHS Trust in Herefordshire
Insurers Mrs Grammatiki Mitsala works with
Mrs Grammatiki Mitsala works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mrs Grammatiki Mitsala does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Grammatiki Mitsala does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Grammatiki Mitsala does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.