Mr Richard Khafagy was appointed as a Consultant Urological Surgeon in 2011 after obtaining the FRCS (Urol) in 2010.
He graduated from the University of Manchester in 1998 and began training in the North West of England before being appointed as a Specialist Registrar in Yorkshire. He has been trained in General Urological Procedures and Endourological Stone Surgery.
RK Health Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a Data Controller (Number ZA092343).
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Richard Khafagy at Nuffield Health
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)
- Prostate surgery
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- MRI scan
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
Other post held
- York Hospital, Consultant Urological
Insurers Mr Richard Khafagy works with
Mr Richard Khafagy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare