Paul Wilson graduated in Medicine from the University of Leicester in 1996, and became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2000. His training in the specialty of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery was in the Southwest of England. He was admitted to the specialist register in Plastic Surgery in May 2009.
Paul has received aesthetic training throughout his plastic surgery training and has done aesthetic fellowships in Bristol and Perth, WA. He regularly attends national and international courses and conferences in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Paul works as part of Bristol Plastic Surgery (BPS) and with the Nuffield Health group to provide the full range of cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation (enlargement), liposuction (fat removal) and abdominoplasty (better known as a 'tummy tuck)'.
He works for the NHS at the North Bristol NHS Trust within the Plastic Surgery Specialty. He is the surgical lead for sarcoma, and has a special interest in head and neck surgery.
Complimentary ten minute advice sessions are available with Mr Wilson/Mr Cobb for advice on cosmetic procedures. If you would like to book an appointment to find out more information on facial cosmetic surgery and non-surgical fillers please call our enquiries team 0117 906 4870. Please note that the complimentary 10 minute appointment does not replace a full consultation.
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Facial Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Non-surgical Rejuvenation
Private pilot and water sports.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Paul Wilson at Nuffield Health
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Eye lift
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Thigh lift
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Facial surgery
- Dermal fillers
- Neck lift
- Breast reduction
- Head and neck surgery
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Brow lift
Paul has over 20 peer-reviewed papers, including book chapters to his name including:
- Wilson P.A, Stone C.A. Prognostic indicators in soft tissue sarcoma: Stone CA (Ed). Evidence for Plastic Surgery, TFM Publishing 2007. ISBN 1-903378-50-8.
- The Prone Position in Otoplasty. P.A. Wilson, H. Manushakian, BA DeSouza, DA McGrouther. Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2005 Mar, 115(3): 963.
- Routine Histological Examination of the Mastectomy Scar at the Time of Breast Reconstruction. G. Zambacos, P.A. Wilson. Rob Morris. British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 2005 Jan, 58(1): 122.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon at Frenchay Hospital, North Bristol NHS Trust.
Insurers Mr Paul Wilson works with
Mr Paul Wilson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Paul Wilson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Paul Wilson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Paul Wilson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.