Nick Parkhouse has a special interest in the aesthetic/cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts, abdomen and trunk together with non-surgical injection and laser treatments for specific problems. He also has a special interest in the treatment of scarring disfigurement.
He trained at Oriel College, Oxford, and the Middlesex Hospital and carried out research into wound healing for which he was awarded a Hunterian Professorship of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1990. He was Editor of the British Journal of Plastic Surgery from 1997 to 2002.
Mr Parkhouse specilaises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Haywards Heath Hospital
Flying aeroplanes and helicopters, fly fishing, tennis and golf
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nick Parkhouse at Nuffield Health
- Skin grafts for leg ulcers
- Mole removal
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction)
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- European Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant in private practice
Insurers Mr Nick Parkhouse works with
Mr Nick Parkhouse works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Nick Parkhouse does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nick Parkhouse does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nick Parkhouse does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.