Mr Nick Clerk is an Obstetrician Gynaecologist at Glan Clwyd Hospital in North Wales providing private gynaecology healthcare. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists.
He has a wide range of interests in gynaecology including menopause care abnormal bleeding and recurrent miscarriage care.
- Prolapse treatment
- Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis
- Heavy Period treatment
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Menopause Healthcare
Motor Racing & Chess
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nick Clerk at Nuffield Health
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- British Society of Urogynaecology
- British Menopause Society
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Gynaecology Endoscopy
- American Association of Gynaecologic Laparoscopists
- Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
Other posts held
- Glan Clwyd Hospital
Insurers Mr Nick Clerk works with
Mr Nick Clerk works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
- The Exeter Friendly
- Universal Provident
Mr Nick Clerk does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nick Clerk does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nick Clerk does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.