Private GP service in Chester
Struggling to get an appointment with your GP? Our private GP service in Chester offers expertise and convenience that enables you and your family to receive the help you need, at a time to suit you.
Book a Private GP appointment
If you have a busy schedule, a private GP is the perfect way to make sure your health doesn’t get sidelined.
- Wednesdays, 09:30-12:00, Saturdays, 10:00-12:00
- 30-minute consultations
- Same-day appointments subject to availability
- Available to anybody - those under 18 should be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- No need to be registered with an NHS GP
We will ensure you receive a speedy appointment and one of the advantages of being based within a hospital is that we can arrange for investigations such as blood tests, x-rays and scans to be done at the time of consultation with the GP or at a time to suit you.
We can also ensure rapid referral to any one of the wide range of specialists that consult at the hospital if needed.
- GP consultation of 30 minutes
- Referrals to private consultants and specialists
- Travel vaccines and immunisation
- Allergy testing
- Blood tests
- Prescriptions and non-NHS medication
- Employment medicals
- Family planning
- Sexual health checks
- Diagnostic imaging including ultrasound, mammogram, MRI and CT scanning
- Issue of sick certificates
- Consultations for those under the age of 18 (parent/guardian to be present)
Services not offered
- Emergency or out of hours care
- Minor surgery
- GP home visiting service
- Chronic condition monitoring and repeat medicines
- Consultations relating to pregnancy problems – possibly refer to consultant specialist
- Prescriptions for controlled drugs
- Contraceptive coils and implant service
- Women’s health – possibly refer to a consultant specialist
- Ear syringing
- Sports medicine certificate
Meet our GPs in Chester
Our private GPs, Dr Alan Roberts and Dr Rena Ohri, are experienced in all aspects of medicine and have a variety of special interests to cater for most medical needs. They aim to provide a personal ‘one stop’ service from diagnosis to treatment and you don’t have to be registered with an NHS GP.
How to contact our GP service
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to see one of our friendly, professional GPs, please contact us by phone on 01244 680 444 or fill in the enquiry form on this page.