- Specialities General Surgery, Vascular
- Telephone 01273 627 007 (Brighton enquiries) 01273 627064 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1981
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 2719236
- Website http://www.sussexvascular.com
- Fax 01273 627 040
Mr Brooks is a Vascular and General Surgeon with special interest in all aspects of Vascular Surgery including varicose veins treatment, arterial bypass, aneurysm repair, carotid surgery and thorascopic sympathectomy (for hyperhidrosis and facial flushing). General surgical procedures include hernia repairs, and minor ops such as ingrowing toe nails and skin and subcutaneous lump removals.
- Weekly Tuesday AM
- Lead Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Vascular Society
- European Vascular Society
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
DeclarationMr Michael Brooks works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Michael Brooks does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Michael Brooks does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Michael Brooks does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.