Mr Brooks is a Vascular and General Surgeon with special interest in all aspects of Vascular Surgery including varicose veins treatment, arterial bypass, aneurysm repair, carotid surgery and thorascopic sympathectomy (for hyperhidrosis and facial flushing). General surgical procedures include hernia repairs, and minor ops such as ingrowing toe nails and skin and subcutaneous lump removals.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Michael Brooks at Nuffield Health
- Arterial Surgery
- Endovenous laser treatment for varicose veins
- Hernia repair surgery
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Carotid surgery
- Thoracoscopic sympathectomy
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Vascular Society
- European Vascular Society
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
Other post held
- Lead Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust
Insurers Mr Michael Brooks works with
Mr Michael Brooks works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Michael Brooks does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Michael Brooks does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Michael Brooks does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.