Mr Matt Stanislas trained in the Liverpool Hospital rotation and completed a years Fellowship in Sport Medicine in Canada. He has also spent time as a Fellow at Wrightington Hospital prior to becoming a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Warwickshire.
Recently, he spent time at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, USA with Dr O’Driscoll and Dr Moorey, updating his clinical practice. He offers private orthopaedic surgery and treatment for shoulder and upper limb problems in adults.
Mr Matt Stanislas specialises in arthroscopy (keyhole) and minimally invasive surgery of the shoulder. He specialises in the following:
- shoulder resurfacing
- shoulder sports injuries
- shoulder pain/AC joint pain
- rotator cuff tear
- frozen shoulder
- shoulder arthritis
- shoulder replacement/redo shoulder replacement and reverse shoulder replacement.
He also specialises in conditions of the elbow and hand including:
- tennis elbow
- nerve entrapment
- key hole surgery
- elbow replacement
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- finger contracture
- trigger finger
- Shoulder pain and injuries.
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Arthroscopic cuff repairs
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilisation
- Complex shoulder and elbow injuries.
- Shoulder replacement
- Dupuytren’s surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Matt Stanislas at Nuffield Health
- Shoulder decompression - key hole surgery
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Shoulder replacement
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Shoulder Stabilisation
- Dupuytren's fasciectomy
- Tennis elbow release
- Joint resurfacing
- Carpal tunnel release
- Hand surgery
- Trigger Point Injections
- Elbow surgery
- Trauma reconstruction
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust, Shoulder and Upper Limb Specialist
Mr Matt Stanislas does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Matt Stanislas does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Matt Stanislas does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.