- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone Enquiries 02380 258464
- Year of first qualification 1988
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 3282296
Mr Ian Whitworth undertook his graduate medical training at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, London. Having undertaken his general surgical exams at St Mary’s Hospital, London, he undertook his postgraduate training in plastic surgery in London, East Grinstead and Salisbury.
He has undertaken travelling Fellowships to Taiwan, the Mayo Clinic, USA and Sweden as well as research into wound healing and nerve regeneration. He obtained a Master of Surgery Degree in 1996 and was appointed Consultant to the Wessex Regional Plastic Surgery Unit in Salisbury District Hospital in 2000.
Mr Whitworth specialises in the following at Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital:
Mr Whitworth also specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Bournemouth Hospital:
- Monday 13:00 - 17:00 (Wessex)
- Tuesday (Bournemouth)
- Thursday (Bournemouth)
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Salisbury Hospitals Trust
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Nuffield Health Bournemouth Hospital
Breast and chest wall reconstruction.
Running, cycling and spending time with family.
- British Association of Plastic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Protection Society
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
Mr Whitworth is widely published in the field of nerve healing and continues to supervise research and education in plastic surgery.
Mr Ian Whitworth does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ian Whitworth does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ian Whitworth does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.