Mr Kazi is a double fellowship trained Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in diseases of the hip and the knee.
Mr Kazi is a graduate of the University of Liverpool and whilst there gained a first class degree in human anatomy stimulating his surgical interest. Postgraduate training was completed on the Mersey Regional Training Programme, he was subsequently competitively awarded a place on the Lower Extremity Fellowship Training Programme at the University of Toronto based at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre. He returned to the UK and was awarded the prestigious Ling Hip Fellowship at the Exeter Hip Unit from 2013 – 2014. He has been a substantive Consultant at Mid Cheshire Hospitals ever since.
As evidence of his expertise Mr Kazi has been awarded the following accolades:
- Nominee, Best International Paper Presentation, AAOS, New Orleans 2014
- Nominee, Zane Cohen Fellow of the Year Award, University of Toronto 2013
- Runner Up, Hugh Owen Thomas Prize, Mersey Orthopaedic Rotation 2013
- Winner, Charnley-Latta Travelling Fellowship, 2012-13
Mr Kazi a busy family life and have four young children. He loves the outdoors and his family of keen sailors in the summer months, enjoying skiing in the winter.
Consultations can be arranged as a direct referral or via the NHS Choose and Book Service via your GP.
Mr Kazi is happy to consult and provide advice on the generality of hip and knee disorders but focuses his surgical efforts on hip and knee replacement.
- Lower Limb Joint Replacement
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Assessment of the painful or dissatisfied hip and knee replacement
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Hussain Anthony Kazi at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement surgery
- Hip replacement surgery
- Hip revision
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Trauma Surgery
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Hip Society
- British Medical Association
- AO Trauma
- Exeter Enfin
Other post held
- Mid Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Chair – Medical Advisory Committee
Insurers Mr Hussain Anthony Kazi works with
Mr Hussain Anthony Kazi works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Cigna International
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Healix Healthcare
- Police Mutual
- The Exeter Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Hussain Anthony Kazi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Hussain Anthony Kazi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Hussain Anthony Kazi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.