Mr Arvin obtained his medical degree from St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College and undertook his surgical training in London. He has undertaken 2 fellowships in complex spine and trauma surgery in Toronto Canada and Melbourne Australia.
Mr Arvin has a PhD and an active research portfolio. He has a full time consultant practice at Queens Hospital for Barking, Havering and Redbridge University NHS Trust.
Neurosurgery, spinal and neck disorders
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Babak Arvin at Nuffield Health
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Excision of spinal tumours
- Lumbar discectomy surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Spinal (lumbar) Decompression
- Spinal fusion
- Facet joint injections
- MRI scan
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
Cervical Spondylosis and Myelopathy
- SBNS Society of British Neurological Surgeons
- BSS British Spine Society
- NASS North American Spine Society
Other post held
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Queens Hospital for Barking, Havering and Redbridge University NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Babak Arvin works with
Mr Babak Arvin works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Babak Arvin does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Babak Arvin does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Babak Arvin does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.