Miss Annette Reid Qualified with Distinction from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, University of London in 2002.
Prior to this, in 1997, she obtained a BSc (Hons) degree in Biomedical Sciences.
She holds a Postgraduate Diploma with Merit from the University of Surrey in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery (2015).
She is a registered colposcopist with the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP) and is clinical lead for benign vulva conditions at the Royal Surrey County Hospital where she was appointed as a consultant in 2015.
- Menstrual problems & Abnormal bleeding
- Pelvic Pain
- Gynaecology and Early pregnancy scanning
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Gynaecology one-stop scanning
- Early pregnancy problems
- Benign Vulva Problems
- Abnormal smears and Colposcopy
Long-term Outcome of Obstetric Anal Sphincter Injuries
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervix Pathology
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
Insurers Miss Annette Reid works with
Miss Annette Reid works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Miss Annette Reid does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Annette Reid does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Annette Reid does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.