Dr Jeswani undertook his medical training at Guy's and St Thomas' hospital in London. Having graduated with honours, he undertook a surgical training programme in London gaining his MRCS from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
Dr Jeswani’s general radiology training was undertaken at the Royal Free Hospital in London. His extensive musculoskeletal training was undertaken at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre in Oxford and at the University of California in San Diego.
He specialises in musculoskeletal, spinal and sports imaging and has a special interest in image-guided injection therapy. He has treated tens of thousands of patients in the Sussex area for over a decade. He has worked with numerous elite sportsmen and sportswomen including premier league footballers, international cricketers and World Cup rugby players.
- MSK (musculoskeletal) radiology
- Image guided injection therapy for MSK/spinal conditions
- Sports radiology
- Spinal radiology
- PRP therapy
- Hydrodistension procedures
Sports including cricket, football and golf. Spending time with family and travel.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Tony Jeswani at Nuffield Health
- Local anaesthetic
- Image guided joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Epidural anaesthetic
- Facet joint injections
- Nerve blocks
- Fellow of the Royal college of radiologists
- Member of the Royal college of surgeons
- Member of the Radiological society of North America
- Member of the British medical association
Other posts held
- Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist at Sussex University Hospitals Foundation Trust
Insurers Dr Tony Jeswani works with
Dr Tony Jeswani works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Tony Jeswani does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Tony Jeswani does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Tony Jeswani does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.