Dr Jamieson's current medical research is in the field of movement disorders especially - Parkinson's Disease. He is actively involved in research using information technology to diagnose and manage different aspects of this disease. He supervises a full time research neurologist working on this in conjunction with the University of York.
The team presented and published results at a number of international meetings and have links with researchers in San Francisco. They are looking to expand the work into other disorders and have hopes that what they have been doing will have significant benefit for patients in a practical way in the not too distant future.
- Association of British Neurologists
- American Academy of Neurology
- British Association for Study of Headache
Other posts held
- Consultant Neurologist, Leeds General Infirmary
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, Leeds University