Mountain trekking, snooker, classical music and gardening.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Shankar Kanumakala at Nuffield Health
- Paediatric medicine
- British Society of Paediatric Endocrinology &
- International Society of Paediatric &
- Adolescent Diabetes
- Royal College of Paediatrics &
- Child Health
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- British Paediatric Surveillance Unit (a research division of Royal College) – Executive Committee Member
Other post held
- Consultant Paediatrician, Royal Alexandra Hospital for Sick Children, Brighton
- Consultant Paediatrician, Princess Royal Hospital, Haywards Heath
- Honorary Academic Appointment, Brighton &
- Sussex Medical School, Brighton
Insurers Dr Shankar Kanumakala works with
Dr Shankar Kanumakala works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
Dr Shankar Kanumakala does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Shankar Kanumakala does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Shankar Kanumakala does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.