Dr Sally Parry qualified from University College Middlesex School of Medicine in London in 1993. She undertook her general medical training in London and Nottingham obtaining her membership of the Royal College of Physicians in 1996.
She entered higher specialist training in London, which included time in the North East undertaking research into functional gastrointestinal disorders for her doctorate. She was appointed Clinical Director of the Dorset Bowel Cancer Screening Centre in 2007.
- Bowel Cancer Screening
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel syndrome
- Gastroscopy , Colonoscopy and Polypectomy
- Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Sally Parry at Nuffield Health
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Medical Defence Union
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Other post held
- Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Sally Parry does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Sally Parry does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Sally Parry does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.