Dr Parry qualified from University College Middlesex School of Medicine in London in 1993. She undertook general medical training in London and Nottingham obtaining membership of the Royal College of Physicians in 1996. Her higher specialist training was in London including time on the Kings Liver Unit and St Thomas’s Hospital. Her research was undertaken in the North East on functional gastrointestinal disorders. She was awarded my doctorate in 2002.
She has been Clinical Director of the Dorset Bowel Cancer Screening Centre in 2007.
- Bowel Cancer Screening
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel syndrome
- Gastroscopy , Colonoscopy and Polypectomy
- Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Sally Davina Parry at Nuffield Health
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Medical Defence Union
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Other post held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist and Physician at Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Dr Sally Davina Parry works with
Dr Sally Davina Parry works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa Global
- Benenden Health
- Cigna International
- CS Healthcare
- Healix Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
- Exeter Family Friendly
Dr Sally Davina Parry does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Sally Davina Parry does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Sally Davina Parry does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.