- Specialities General (Internal) Medicine, Rheumatology
- Telephone 01244 684 325
- Year of first qualification 1967
- GMC Number 0109930
- Fax 01244 680 812
Dr Bucknall has extensive experience in general internal medicine and rheumatology gained within teaching hospitals in Liverpool and Manchester.
He has a special interest in inflammatory arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Scleroderma, Raynauds, Vasculities and Osteoporosis, and inflammatory eye disease.
He also has teaching experience in Malaysia, and USA, as well as the UK.
- Weekly Thursday PM
- Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester
- Wirral Univ Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Treatments: Antiflammatory Drugs, Methotrexate, TNFX Blockade, Intra Articular Steroids
Sailing and swimming
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- British Society for Rheumatology
- American College of Rheumatology
Synovial fluid, TNF blockade, Rituximab
DeclarationDr Roger Bucknall works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Roger Bucknall does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Roger Bucknall does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Roger Bucknall does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.