Dr Mannion has worked as a Consultant Radiologist in York for 19 years, having been appointed in 1995. His interests are in chest and abdominal radiology, with a particular emphasis on oncology.
- GI Radiology including Hepatobiliary Radiology
- Chest Radiology
- Oncological Radiology
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Richard Mannion at Nuffield Health
- MRI scan
Dr Mannion has written publications over a 20 year period. He also participates in imaging aspects of clinical trials.
- Fellow Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology
- European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology
- British Society of Chest Radiology
Other posts held
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust