Dr Morton is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with special interest in high risk obstetrics, general obstetrics and paediatric and adolescent gynaecology. She is also developed Dr Morton's Travel Pack for women travelling abroad.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Karen Morton at Nuffield Health
- Hormonal coil
- Endometrial ablation
- Cervical smear testing
- British Society of Colposcopists
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Royal College of Physicians
Other post held
- Consultant and Clinical Director at Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Founder and Medical Director of Dr Morton's - The Medical Helpline
Insurers Dr Karen Morton works with
Dr Karen Morton works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Dr Karen Morton does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Karen Morton does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Karen Morton does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.