Dr Adrian Morris
MB ChB, DCH, MCFP, Dip Allergy, Dip Pract Dermatology (Cardiff)
GMC number: 3046564
Practicing since: 1983
- Tuesday PM
- Thursday PM
Or call us on
- Expert advisor on allergies to BBC Online
- Advisor to Boots Pharmacies on Allergies
- Advisor to UCB Institute of Allergy
- Advisor to Glaxo Smith Kline (UK)
- Book reviewer Oxford University Press
- Advisor to NHS Clinical Knowledge Summaries and NHS Choices
- Elected one of Tatler magazine's best 250 private doctors in Britain
- Regular contributor on local UK radio chat shows, NHS Choices and BBC website
- Invited speaker at local and international allergy conferences
- Awarded the EAACI prize for best allergy media publication 2002
- Regular contributor to Health and Allergy articles included in the Times, Independent, Guardian & Observer, Daily Telegraph, London Evening Standard and Daily Mail newspapers at well as Men's Health, Which, the Tatler magazine and others
Married with 3 adult children and a great interest in restoring classic British sports cars but struggles to play decent golf.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Adrian Morris at Nuffield Health
- Allergy testing
Locations Dr Adrian Morris works with
- Participant in a number of international clinical studies on allergy treatment including: Early Prevention of Allergy and Asthma (EPAAC) Clinical Trial.
- Current investigator Novartis 5 year trial on efficacy of Pimecrolimus.
- Contributor to the ALLSA Allergy Handbook
- Author of over 50 review and research articles on allergy and clinical immunology
- British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- European Academy for Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology
- American College for Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- World Allergy Organisation
- Member and past Treasurer Allergy Society of South Africa
- Editorial Board – Current Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Other posts held
- Adult and Childrens Allergy Consultant in private practice
Dr Adrian Morris does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Adrian Morris does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Adrian Morris does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.