Dr Faraj is a Consultant orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeon, trained in Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire, and completed a foot and ankle fellowship in Seattle, USA.
A specialist in foot and ankle surgery, he manages a spectrum of foot and ankle diseases, including forefoot/hind and mid-foot deformity correction and ankle arthroscopy /replacement.
He also has experience in the management of foot injuries, degenerative, rheumatoid and post-traumatic conditions.
- Sports injury
- Minimally invasive surgery
Turkish, Arabic, Kurdish, English
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Adnan Faraj at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Toe surgery
- Bunion surgery (bunionectomy)
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle fusion
- Ankle ligament repair
- Forefoot reconstructive surgery
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Ankle replacement
- Flat foot correction
He practices evidence based medicine and has several publications in the field. The link below can be used to access these.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Trauma and Orthopaedics)
Other posts held
- York & Scarborough Hospital Foundation Trust – Scarborough Hospital (Deputy clinical lead for orthopaedics in Scarborough Hospital) & Bridlington Hospital
Insurers Dr Adnan Faraj works with
Dr Adnan Faraj works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Bupa Global
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Westfield Health WPA