Dr Alhasso has been the lead clinician for breast radiotherapy services since 2006 as well as lead clinician for Image guided radiotherapy for prostate cancer.
His special interests include:
- All non surgical aspects of breast cancer treatment including chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormonal therapy and immunotherapy
- All non surgical aspect of prostate and bladder cancer treatment including chemotherapy, radiotherapy and hormonal therapy
- Breast Cancer Oncology
- Urological Cancer Oncology
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- Image guided radiotherapy
- Urological cancer
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Abdulla Alhasso at Nuffield Health
- SpaceOAR® Hydrogel
- Breast oncology
Dr Alhasso is actively involved in national and international research and clinical trials in both radiotherapy and systemic therapy for breast cancer as well as prostate cancer.
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology
- Associate Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology
Other post held
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist,The Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre
Insurers Dr Abdulla Alhasso works with
Dr Abdulla Alhasso works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Abdulla Alhasso does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Abdulla Alhasso does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Abdulla Alhasso does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.