Mental health awareness course
£119 per person
10% discount for bookings of 4 people or more
Our half-day online course to improve your understanding of mental health and emotional wellbeing issues. It will help you to understand common mental health difficulties and teach you practical techniques to better support yourself and others.
What will I achieve on this course?
Our half-day course will help you to understand commonly experienced mental health difficulties and teach practical techniques to better support yourself and others to stay well and prevent the onset of mental health issues. The skills that are learnt on the course will be invaluable in your everyday life and as mental health is an increasing area of focus for organisations will enhance your CV and make you stand out versus the competition. A certificate will be awarded on completion of the course.
What will you cover on this course?
- Understand common mental health issues
- Understand factors that impact on emotional wellbeing and mental health
- Recognise triggers, signs and symptoms of mental health ill-health
- Use a range of practical skills to promote mental fitness and support mental health
- Understand the role of stigma when discussing emotional wellbeing
- Feel more confident in how to talk to and support others with their mental health
- Signpost people to appropriate sources of support
There is a maximum course size of 25 people.
Why choose Nuffield Health?
Qualified mental health professionals and educators work together to design courses that are dynamic, engaging and informed by sound psychological research. We have robust quality control processes in place to ensure our courses are always up to date and relevant.
Our half-day training session is delivered via Microsoft Teams by one of our qualified mental health professionals. These trainers are also active therapists who see patients on a one to one basis. As such they have an in-depth working understanding of real-life mental health. This means our courses are highly interactive, with engagement confidently encouraged and an ability to respond credibly and supportively to any questions or concerns raised.
Unlike some other providers, we maintain lower class sizes in order to ensure maximum opportunity for engagement and learning.
All attendees will receive
- Access to a Nuffield Health Course-Co-ordinator for any questions/requirements
- Course materials – Course Handbook
- Certificate of completion
- A Mental Health Awareness discount (5%) on any future emotional wellbeing courses booked with Nuffield Health
If you would like any more information on the course or if you are an employer booking significant number of employees onto this course (e.g. more than 10) and would like to discuss ongoing support and training for your employees then please contact us at email@example.com or 03331 234106. We may be able to offer additional discount above the 10% applied to bookings over 4 employees.
How to book a course
To book a course, simply click on the “Book Now” button, select the date of the course that you would like to attend and pay. You will then receive confirmation of your course with a link that enables you to access the session.
If you are booking on behalf of an organisation then you will need to enter the number of your employees that you would like to attend along with their names and email addresses in the notes section. A discount of 10% can be applied for bookings of 4 people or more. Please contact us on 03331 234106 before booking.