Treatment Prices at Cambridge
Discover the prices for treatments at our Cambridge Hospital.
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Cambridge Hospital. Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the price. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If the treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
Prices at the Cambridge Hospital
Treatment prices at Cambridge Hospital
- Carpal Tunnel Release - One Wrist £2465
- Cataract surgery in Cambridge - One Eye £2725
- Gallbladder Surgery - Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy £5590
- Hernia Repair - Groin Inguinal - Open Surgery £2850
- Hip replacement in Cambridge £14030
- Hysterectomy - Abdominal £7275
- Knee arthroscopy - Keyhole surgery in Cambridge £4250
- Knee arthroscopy - Keyhole surgery to remove damaged cartilage £4100
- Knee replacement in Cambridge £15370
- Prostate Resection - TURP £6100
- Repair of Prolapsed Vagina £7205
- Vasectomy reversal in Cambridge £3700
- Vulva Lesion Excision £3050
Test and Scan prices at Cambridge Hospital
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The price displayed for your initial consultation is a guideline only as Consultant fees vary according to their own individual fee schedules. Once your consultant has made a recommendation for the procedure you require, the price for pre-assessment, main treatment and post-discharge care is guaranteed and inclusive of all costs.
Fill in the form below and we'll contact you.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.