Squash Courts at Newbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Use of our squash courts is included in your membership at Newbury. We offer something for all abilities whether you're looking to try a new sport or are interested in joining one of our members' leagues.
Squash provides a great cardiovascular workout
Squash is an excellent way to get an effective cardiovascular workout, regardless of your ability, gender, age or fitness. Being an indoor sport also means you can play all year round and are not beholden to the British weather.
It’s easy to meet new squash players at our club. We have 10 members' leagues that are popular with players of all abilities, from those just looking for a social game to county-level players.
If you're new to the game, our Squash 'guru', Mike Skinner, will be happy to show you the basics so that you feel confident on court. Mark provides this service for free, so please contact us to arrange a suitable time for your first session.
- We have 3 courts available to hire.
- Members can book courts in 15-minute slots (45 minutes is our most popular slot).
- Courts are available to book up to 7 days in advance.
- You can bring a guest at £10 per visit
- Squash courts are free to hire for members throughout the day during the club’s opening hours
- Please book at reception or give us a call.
- We provide racket and ball hire
- We ask for a £5 refundable deposit which you'll get back when the equipment is returned intact.
Playing Squash provides a number of health benefits including:
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased strength
- Improved fitness
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Improves flexibility and strength in your back
- Develops hand+eye coordination
- Our Squash clubs provide a great way to make friends and socialise
- A great way to relieve stress and tension.
Contact the Squash team in Newbury
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.