Get rapid access to first class treatment from our expert physiotherapist based at Newbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym. Physiotherapy appointments are available within 48 hours and you can now book your initial session online. If you are suffering from lower back pain, a sore knee, a sports injury or any ailment get in touch and take the first step to recovery.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Member£65/£40Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£52/£32Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Physiotherapists use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
Our Physiotherapy team are all experienced clinicians, members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are registered with the Health Professions Council. So you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of the experts.
We can offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery. Many of our therapists are also trained in Pilates, Acupuncture and Joint Manipulation, carrying out thorough biomechanical assessments to enhance and optimize function.
We provide comprehensive assessments and treatments tailored to your exact needs. Your Physio will look at your medical history and carry out a thorough physical examination to determine the best course of action.
Please be advised that the entrance to the club for new customers is over a new bridge at the end of Hambridge road, only existing gym members can go through the old entrance via a number plate recognition system.
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members in Newbury get 20% off the cost of their physiotherapy treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- Recently had surgery with Nuffield Health? Join our Recovery Plus Programme in Newbury and receive 3 months free gym membership
- After completing your course of treatment you can start a guided gym programme for three months to enhance your recovery, all included within your surgical package
- Clients can now book their initial 45 mins appointment online any time of day or night
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurers.
The Racecourse, Newbury, RG14 7PN