Nuffy Bear Day Nursery at Bromley Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Looking for an Ofsted registered nursery for your child? Nuffy Bear Day Nursery in Bromley offers qualified staff dedicated to supporting your child’s development.
Nuffy Bear Children's Day Nursery in Bromley
Welcome to our Nuffy Bear Children's Day Nursery in Bromley, Kent. We opened in September 2009, located in a residential area of Bromley and operate from 2 fully equipped ground floor rooms on the site of our superb Nuffield Health gym, with facilities for the disabled and ample parking.
Our children also have access to a secure outdoor play area. The nursery is open each weekday from 08:00 to 18:00, 51 weeks of the year!
Come and have a look around our children's nursery today
Are you looking at day nurseries in the Bromley area? Why not come and meet our team and see our facilities?
We run booked tours of our nursery Monday to Friday at 10:30 and 15:00, please call to arrange.
Bromley Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Nuffy Bear Day Nursery in Bromley links:
Health and Safety
Health and safety is a fundamental factor of our nursery, if children are safe, healthy and happy in their environment then they can reach their full potential.
We have a duty to safeguard and promote health and welfare of the children in our care. This commitment is reflected in our extensive policies.
What we offer our children at our Nuffy Bear Day Nursery:
- Children in the 3 - 5 years age group are offered Swim England-affiliated swimming lessons
- Our nursery is registered to care for a maximum of 32 children in the early years age range
- Children are able to move freely around the rooms and choose activities freely or can participate in adult led activities
- All children have a named key person allocated to them who monitor their progress
- Observations are done on the children to enable us to provide the correct activities and resources for their development
- The parents are given feedback to encourage parent and partnership
- We have free flow for the 3 - 5 years and this allows the children to develop choices of whether they want to play inside or out. Playing outside provides opportunities for children to use all their senses, to experience wonder and enchantment to work on a larger scale and to enjoy a greater sense of freedom and independence
- Our nurseries follow Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum. This includes education for children 3 months to 5 years
- The curriculum we follow prepares children for mainstream school
- Our professional enthusiastic and welcoming staff are all DBS checked
- We provide rich, enabling environments and stimulating activities
- Knowledgable staff to support children's learning and development
- Working in partnership with the parents and families of the children in our care
- Training our staff for the crucial role they play in supporting children's learning and development
- Parents' evenings are held 3 times a year to discuss your child's progress, but the key person is always available to discuss any concern.
Here are some helpful documents for parents:
Contact our Nuffy Bear Day Nursery in Bromley
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Providing a nutritious lunch for your children needn't be difficult. Our guide to building a balanced lunch box will make it easier to feed your children well.