Swimming Lessons at Bromley Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our popular swim school at Nuffield Health Bromley Fitness & Wellbeing Gym welcomes adult and child swimmers of all ages and abilities.
Learn to swim at Nuffield Health Bromley Fitness & Wellbeing Gym with Swim England-qualified instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Bromley follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke technique, or you want your child to develop water confidence, our swim school can help.
Lessons are available to both our gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons - members only
At Nuffield Health we believe you are never too old to learn to swim
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons during our opening hours
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- 2-2-1 lessons also available, if you would like to swim with your partner or a friend
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- Our heated indoor swimming pool is 20m
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for kids, whatever their age or ability.
- Our after school group lessons for children aged 3.5+ build on foundation skills
- Classes grouped by ability
- Maximum of 8 children per class
- Classes run Monday - Thursday: 16:00 - 18:00
- Parent & baby / child classes also available (non-members welcome)
- Group lessons run in 10 week term-time blocks (members only)
- 1:1 / 2:1 lessons are available 7 days a week (members only)
- Holiday crash courses (non-members welcome)
For further information or to book a lesson, please get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.
Contact our swim school in Bromley
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.