Ms Irvine is a Consultant Ophthalmologist practicing at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital and the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
She trained in Glasgow before taking a year in Australia to do an Oculoplastics Fellowship at Melbourne. She returned and was successful in gaining the position of Consultant Oculoplastic Surgeon at Northampton General Hospital. She was later appointed as a Surgeon at Exeter.
Ms Irvine specialises in General Ophthalmology procedures as well as being a Specialist Ophthalmologist in Orbital, Lacrimal and Oculoplastics. She carries out a wide range of procedures including blepharoplasty, ptosis, entropion/ectropion, per orbital skin cancer surgery as well as enucleation/evisceration and all orbital procedures.
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Fiona Irvine at Nuffield Health
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
Other posts held
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust