Ms Irvine is a Consultant Ophthalmologist practicing at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital and the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
She trained in Glasgow before taking a year in Australia to do an Oculoplastics Fellowship at Melbourne. She returned and was successful in gaining a position of Consultant Oculoplastic Surgeon at Northampton General Hospital. She was later appointed as a Surgeon at Exeter.
Ms Irvine is a specialises in General Ophthalmology procedures such as cataract and glaucoma as well as being a Specialist Ophthalmologst in Orbital, Lacrimal and Occuloplastics. She carries out a wide range of procedures including cataract, blepharoplasty, ptosis, entropion/ectropion, per orbital skin cancer surgery as well as envcleation/evisceration and all orbital procedures.
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Fiona Irvine at Nuffield Health
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Cataract Surgery
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
Other post held
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust