- Specialities General Surgery, Breast Surgery
- Telephone 01642 367448
- Year of first qualification 1992
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 4684387
Mr Jain is a Consultant General and Breast Surgeon at Nuffield Health Tees Hospital and carries out all general surgical procedures such as the removal of lumps and bumps including moles, hernia repair, laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal) along with colorectal procedures including Pilonidal Sinus treatment and banding of haemorrhoids.
He has a special interest in breast aesthetics, breast diseases and surgical oncology and offers a full range of breast surgery including breast reconstruction (Implant and LD reconstruction), breast reduction, breast augmentation, lipo-filling and fibro adenoma removal. Mr Jain also carries out gynaecomastia surgery for the removal of excess male breast tissue.
What my patients have to say
- I recently had breast surgery at Nuffield Health Tees Hospital in Norton with Mr Jain. I feel that Mr Jain and all the staff at the hospital treated me with the utmost respect and provided exceptional care. Mr Jain has been excellent and put me at ease before, during and following the procedure. I am incredibly happy with the results of my surgery and would recommend Mr Jain.
- Ad Hoc
- Consultant General and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
Oncoplastic breast surgery
Upper GI Endoscopy (JAG Approved)
In his spare time Mr Jain enjoys cycling and jogging
- Surgical Fellow of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Member of Association of Breast Surgery
- Member of Medical Defence Union
- Member of British Medical Association
Mr Jain has a keen interest in clinical research and has delivered presentations at both national and international conferences.
DeclarationMr Yogesh Jain works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
Mr Yogesh Jain does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Yogesh Jain does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Yogesh Jain does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.