Gallstones, gallbladder, gallbladder cancer, pancreas, pancreatic cancer, pancreatic neuroendocrine tumour, pancreatic cyst, pancreatitis, liver, liver metastasis, hepatocellular carcinoma, liver cyst, bile duct cancer, hernia, inguinal hernia, paraumbilical hernia, incisional hernis, key hole surgery, laparoscopic surgery.
Gallstones, gallbladder, hernia, pancreatic cancer and liver cancer.
In his free time Mr Armstrong enjoys sailing, cycling and the playing golf.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Thomas Armstrong at Nuffield Health
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Umbilical hernia repair
- Bilateral (inguinal) hernia repair
- Hernia repair
Mr Armstrong was awarded a PhD for his studies in the cell biology of pancreatic cancer. He has published widely in the field of liver and pancreatic surgery.
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons Of Edinburgh
- UK & Ireland Neuroendocrine Tumour Society (UKINETS)
- International Hepatobiliary Association(IHPBA)
- European Neuroendocrine Tumour Society (ENETS)
Other post held
- Consultant Hepatobiliary and General Surgeon, University Hospital Southampton.
Insurers Mr Thomas Armstrong works with
Mr Thomas Armstrong works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Thomas Armstrong does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Thomas Armstrong does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Thomas Armstrong does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.