Private GP service at Wessex Hospital
If you need to see a GP and don't want to wait, we have partnered with Winchester GP who offer a private clinic at the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital.
If you have a busy schedule, a private GP is the perfect way to make sure your health doesn’t get sidelined.
- 20-minute consultation costs £85
- Same-day appointments sometimes available
- Available to anybody over the age of 18
- No need to be registered with an NHS GP.
Please give us a call and speak to a friendly member of the team who can help you book an appointment at a time that suits you.
Our GPs offer a wide range of services, including women’s health and advice on minor illnesses. If further investigations are required we can request blood tests, imaging, referrals, and provide private prescriptions.
Please be aware that these may involve additional charges.
Conditions and treatments offered
- Private prescriptions
- Referrals to private consultants and specialists – same day, if needed urgently
- Sexual health checks
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Sports Medicine certificate - Please make enquiries beforehand by sending us the required certificate and we will do our best to complete most
- VISA medicals and Employment medicals - Please make enquiries beforehand by sending us the required forms/certificates and we will advise.
Services we do not provide
- Emergency or out of hours care – please call the NHS 111 or 999
- Minor surgery
- Consultations for those under the age of 18
- Contraceptive Coils and implant service.
Contact Wessex Hospital
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.