Mr Roger Ellingham
MA (Cantab), MB BChir, FRCOphth, PhD
GMC number: 3305045
Practicing since: 1988
- Monday AM
Or call us on
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Roger Ellingham at Nuffield Health
- YAG Capsulotomy
- Cataract Surgery
Locations Mr Roger Ellingham works with
Research interests include ocular surface physiology, particularly mucin biochemistry.
Research papers since 2004 include:
- "Human mucins reflect changes in surface physiology."; 2004; BJO; 88 (3): 377-83; Ellingham R. B. et al.
- "Complicated removal of corneal foreign bodies 18 months after laser in-situ keratomileusis."; 2005; J. Cataract Refract Surg.; 31(4): 851-2; Ellingham R. B. et al.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
Other posts held
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, York Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Nuffield Health York Hospital
- Yorkshire Eye Specialists LLP
Insurers Mr Roger Ellingham works with
Mr Roger Ellingham works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- AXA PPP International
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Roger Ellingham does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Roger Ellingham has the following interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital:
Mr Ellingham holds a 1/11 (9%) financial interest in equipment which is owned by the Yorkshire Eye Specialists and used at the hospital.
Mr Roger Ellingham does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.