- Specialities General Surgery
- Telephone 01444 456 999 Ext 338
- Year of first qualification 1987
- Email HaywardsHeath.email@example.com
- GMC Number 3254022
- Fax 01444 476 778
Mr Ridings has broad training in all aspects of General Surgery, with particular interest in the management of Gallstones, Hernia repair, Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy and investigation of abdominal pain.
Mr Ridings has recently been appointed as a Bowel Cancer Screening Colonoscopist.
- Weekly Monday 17:30 - 19:30
- Bi Weekly Thursday 13:30 - 16:30
- Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust
Current interests in surgical training, Gallstones, Hernia repair and Endoscopy.
- Medical Protection Society
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
During his training he conducted research into the effects of severe infections and trauma.
DeclarationMr Philip Ridings works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Philip Ridings does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Philip Ridings does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Philip Ridings does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.