This complimentary event is for anyone who is suffering with Hip or Knee problems and will include a presentation from Professor Benedict Rogers, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, on the types of treatments that are available as well as getting more information on what to consider if you are thinking about treatment. Professor Rogers will also be discussing the use of our robotic equipment that is used for knee surgery.
This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail, get your questions answered or simply listen to some good advice. Professor Rogers will hold a Q&A session following the presentation. You will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions.
Afterwards you are welcome to talk to the non-clinical staff if you have any questions about prices, interest free loans, and next steps.
The event includes light refreshments at the start of the evening, and there is free on-site parking available.
We look forward to welcoming you to the hospital.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do as only one person per advise session.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, you will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions during the session.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Hip arthroscopy at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hip replacement surgery in Haywards Heath
- Hip resurfacing at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hip revison surgery in Haywards Heath
- Knee arthroscopy surgery in Haywards Heath
- Knee replacement revision at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Knee replacement surgery (robotic-assisted) in Haywards Heath
- Knee surgery (ACL repair) at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Arthroscopy at Haywards Heath Hospital
Burrell Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1UD