- Specialities Orthopaedics, Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01133 882 067
- Year of first qualification 2001
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 6030149
- Fax 0113 301 0245
Mr Patrick Foster qualified from the University of Oxford in 2001. He trained in Leeds followed by The Ilizarov Fellowship in Liverpool and The National Paediatric Orthopaedic Fellowship in Sheffield. He was appointed as a consultant in Major Trauma, Limb Reconstruction and Paediatric Orthopaedics in Leeds in 2013. He offers expertise in the treatment of limb deformity, limb lengthening, the Ilizarov Method, complex trauma problems and general paediatric orthopaedics
Mr Foster specialises in the following treatments, tests and scans at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital:
- Every Monday
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon (adult and paediatric limb reconstruction) at Leeds Teaching Hospitals
- Lower limb deformity, limb lengthening, treatment of complications following trauma (malunion, non-union, bone infection / osteomyelitis)
- General paediatric orthopaedics.
- British Limb Reconstruction Society (national committee member)
- British Trauma Society
- British Society for Children’s Orthopaedic Surgery
- Multiple publications and international presentations on limb reconstruction and pediatric orthopedics.
- Host of the British Limb Reconstruction Annual Meeting in Leeds, March 2017.
Mr Patrick Foster does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Patrick Foster does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Patrick Foster does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.