- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01444 456 999 Ext 338
- Year of first qualification 1977
- Email HaywardsHeath.email@example.com
- GMC Number 2371757
- Fax 01444 476 778
Mr Marc Patterson has over 25 years of experience in Orthopaedics and trauma. He undertakes elective orthopaedics at the Princess Royal Hospital and the Sussex Orthopaedic Treatment Centre, and trauma surgery at the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
He is experienced in preparing medico legal reports for personal injury and occupational trauma, and reports in cases of medical negligence.
- Weekly Tuesday 08:00 - 13:30
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust and Sussex Orthopaedic Treatment Centre in Haywards Heath
Member of the Court of Examiners and The Royal College of Surgeons of England (Chairman 2004 to 2006)
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Sussex Association of Consultants
Uncemented hip replacements and bone grafts
Mr Marc Patterson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Marc Patterson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Marc Patterson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.