Mr Marc Patterson has over 25 years of experience in Orthopaedics and trauma. We works at the Princess Royal Hospital in Haywards Heath.
He is experienced in preparing medico legal reports for personal injury and occupational trauma, and reports in cases of medical negligence.
Member of the Court of Examiners and The Royal College of Surgeons of England (Chairman 2004 to 2006)
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Marc Patterson at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip revision
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Hip replacement
Uncemented hip replacements and bone grafts
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Sussex Association of Consultants
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust and Sussex Orthopaedic Treatment Centre in Haywards Heath
Insurers Mr Marc Patterson works with
Mr Marc Patterson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Aviva Health
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Marc Patterson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Marc Patterson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Marc Patterson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.