Mr Jesuraj provides a wide range of general Urological service. He is committed to delivering the highest quality clinical care to his patients by ethical and evidence based practice in Urology.
He advocates and promotes a full partnership with his patients and empowers them to be involved in all aspects of decision making regarding their care. He insists the importance of giving fully informed choice to patients before receiving their consent for treatment.
Mr Jesuraj is a qualified Clinical Educator and he regularly teaches medical students and junior doctors. He regularly conducts educational events for primary care colleagues in the community because he firmly believes that high standards of care can be achieved only with the help of continuing care and support from colleagues in the Primary care.
Mr Jesuraj seeks help from other colleagues when appropriate and work as teams to achieve excellent standards of care for his patients.
Because of collaborative partnership and team working, he is confident to provide the continuity of care to the patients even if they move through different clinical care settings.
- Bladder dysfunction
- Female Incontinence
- Benign prostatic diseases and Laser Prostate surgery
- Inflammatory diseases of Urinary tract (UTI, prostatitis and painful Bladder syndrome)
- Lead role in Urodynamic practice in his NHS practice and is a firm believer in the appropriate use of this investigation to guide the patient selection for invasive treatments
- Enjoying and celebrating the virtues of his family and children
- Encouraging the voice of the weak at any level and helping the needy through any means
English and Tamil
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Manohar Jesuraj at Nuffield Health
- Prostate screening
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
Mr Jesuraj takes part and leads regular clinical audits as quality improvement activity. His previous research interest includes efficiency improvement in healthcare delivery.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- BAUS subsection of Female Urology and Endo-urology
- European Association of Urology
- Fellow of European Board of Urology
- American Urological Association
- International Continence Society
- North East England Urological Society
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Consultant Urologist, University Hospital of North Tees
Mr Manohar Jesuraj does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Manohar Jesuraj does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Manohar Jesuraj does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.