Mr Shotton is an ENT Consultant with special interest in thyroid surgery and head and neck cancer.
- Friday 09:00 - 13:00
- Consultant Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgeon, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
Squash, tennis, triathlon and sailing.
- British Association of Otolaryngologists
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
- West Kent Thyroid Oncology Group
- West Kent Neck Oncology Group
Research papers since 2004 include:
- "How do we do it? Implementing change - a multi-centre audit of an evidence-based protocol on post-thyroidectomy calcium maintenance."; Gillett D, Fahmy F, F Liew L, Massey S, Shotton J C; Accepted by Clinical Otolaryngology and Allied Sciences; 2006.
- "Management of serum calcium levels in post-thyroidectomy patients."; Fahmy F F, Gillett D, Lolen Y, Shotton J C; Clinical Otolaryngology and Allied Sciences; 2004: 29 (6): 735-739.
DeclarationMr John Shotton works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr John Shotton does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr John Shotton does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr John Shotton does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.