Mr Parnell has over 17 years experience as a local consultant and Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon.
Initially, Mr Parnell was a generalist however, he now specifically specialises as a Hip and Knee surgeon.
Mr Parnell specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Haywards Heath Hospital:
Hip and Knee surgery with a particular interest in young adult Hip surgery and Knee trauma.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Edward Parnell at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Hip revision
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Hip replacement
- Bone Graft
- Tibial osteotomy
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Healthcare Supply Chain Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Edward Parnell works with
Mr Edward Parnell works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Edward Parnell does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Edward Parnell does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Edward Parnell does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.